Christmas

Well I got my act together and am able to offer some limited edition gift packs. I sold out of all of these soaps by Thanksgiving so these are a whole new batch! I tested the soap and its cured and ready, so much so that we are using a bar of it right now. I have a very limited quantity of these packs and once they are sold out that is it.  I might have a few bars of soap or lip balms left after the packs are sold but no promises. I am only selling this as a set and will not separate although you can add on a few bars of balm or soap to your gift pack. Limit of 3 soap add ons per customer(and they will not come packaged as I need to save what I have left in labels and bags for the gift packs) Candles will not be sold separate.

The soap scents are almond and lavender pine. We would have to live under a rock not to know the amazing skin care benefits of lavender but I would like you to click here and scroll down and read about the benefits of pine oil in skin care to see why I included it.  The almond (like my previous lavender vanilla pine) can discolor in the soap but that is normal and harmless.  The color will stick to edges of the soap and so the soap can get lighter the farther into the bar you go. All soap has calendula petals in it which may also discolor to a black and that is also normal. This batch of lavender pine is mostly lavender essential oil with some pine essential oil so it will smell mostly like lavender. (no vanilla like last batch)

Candles are Vanilla Pine Cone or Christmas Citrus and are 100% soy wax. More info on my candles here.  Email me to order (don't forget to include scent requests) and I will paypal invoice you. Shipping will be $6 for the set and the set itself will be $15. If ordering more than one set I will do my best to keeps shipping as low as possible. No pick up this year  but will offer free delivery in the Kalispell area on orders of $40 or more. All orders over $50 will include a free gift. Email goatladysoap@gmail.com to place order. Thank you!!

*If your looking for honey butter please email me. Butter is so expensive right now that I will have to raise my prices but if you are willing to pay even more you can email me and we can work something out. Will only do honey butter orders in large quantities. $50 minimum.
This is the gift pack with  the special edition jar with red butchers twine and a jingle bell. Easy to add a personal gift tag. These jars are expensive and hard to find and will likely not be offered again so if you like them, get the while they're hot. ;) I ordered them several years ago and have been waiting for a special occasion to use them. The lip balm label may vary depending on what I have left as will the stamp and tag on the soap. But they will all come with a label!  By comparison here is my same jar sold at a website I drool over. Please compare price! 

I personally love the christmas citrus but I have always loved the smell of lemon tree blossoms and citrus trees in bloom.



All the goat milk in these batches was hand milked by myself or my daughter and was provided by either Ginger or Willa. A big thank you to these ladies for putting out gallons and gallons of milk a day all year long.  Ginger is on the far left of this picture and Willa is on the far right in the back.

The lavender soap will come with fresh lavender buds in the muslin bags.