The soap

Every year it just gets better and better. This year I put my soap on Facebook and then opened my store (via this page) for about 2 days and am almost sold out of soap. I still have lip balm but soap is down to just a few bars!  I love my customers, I love christmas and I love goat milk soap and am so thankful that my repeat customers do too! Please email me if you want the last of the soap. $4/bar and the jumbo lip balm is $5. Thanks so much my amazing customers. I guess I will just get the holidays off now, all my work is done. (unless I get motivated and make another batch) ;)

The lavender pine comes in this bag with matching stamp and tag and the muslin bag also has fresh lavender buds in it.

 The oatmeal milk and honey bag, stamp, and coordinating lip balm.


*recipe, bags, designs, and all packaging are original goat lady soap designs and ideas. Please respect the authenticity and do not copy. Thank you.